Saturday, February 23, 2008

The evolution of a comic book publisher Logo...

Yesterday I received a quick cover sketch and a quick comic book page from an artist who's working on the upcoming 8 page back up story to Shadow Rider that called "The Unluckiest man alive" and I'll share the pages later on with they are done. I'm almost finished writing the script to the second book to Shadow Rider called "Doomsday plus one" and I hope to have this book out before the end of summer.
I thought it would be cool to show the evolution of a comic book publisher Logo. I worked on the first design and Blake Wilkie who worked on the finished design and I would love to know what you think of it.


Just a reminder that Shadow Rider and Legends of the Spellbinders are at(http://www.indyplanet.com/) if anyone wanted to order one.
Take care and have a great week...

No comments: