Monday, February 18, 2008

The books are in...

Both books are in and I can't wait to take them around to comic book stores and to comic book conventions. I think that Ka-Blam did a great job on printing them up and I can't wait for everyone to take a look at them. Here's more good news to share with you, I'm just found an artist to work on an 8 page back up story to Shadow Rider that will be called "The Unluckiest man alive" and I'll share more information about that later on. I'm also still in the middle of writting book two to Shadow Rider. The second book will be called "Doomsday plus one" and it will shed some light into Shadow Rider past and why he became a bounty hunter.

Just a reminder that Shadow Rider and Legends of the Spellbinders are at(http://www.indyplanet.com/) if anyone wanted to order one.

Take care and have a great week

No comments: