Saturday, October 06, 2007

An update on this site...

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to update my weekly log entry every Saturday morning. I want to go back to posting on a regular schedule. It's been too long of a gap between postings. I don't like it and I know no one else does either. I want people to come back here on a regular basis to see what's been going on in my life as well as what I'm working on. Like I said in the first log, this site will serve as a portfolio of my life's work and it will also showcase my upcoming projects. So please continue to join me on my journey to becoming a better person and a published comic book writer. Once again, thank you Larry.

2 comments:

Ron Fortier said...

What its all about Larry. If you post regularly, then people want to come back and see what you are up to from week to. My humble blog has a regular weekly readership of about 350 viewers. And I value each and every one of them dearly...so I make it promise to always update every Friday when I'm home. Good for you.

Larry N Young said...

I was in a slump for sometime and that’s why there were too many gaps between postings. But I’m back in the game and ready to go. I can't believe it, but October 10th marks my 1st anniversary here. So I decided to start off on a better foot and go back on a regular schedule.