Sunday, August 10, 2008

My first comic con





I went to my first comic con in Chelmsford Mass on August 3rd with my good friend Ron Fortier and we had a good time. I shared a table with Ron and I had a chances to sell a few books and talk to some people while I was down there.


I have some good new to report. I'm in the middle of printing up a sample book to Angelica The Demon Huntress over at Ka-Blam, they are the same printer who did Shadow Rider and Legends of the Spellbinders. If everything goes right, I'll have Angelica up at IndyPlanet very soon. So please cross you fingers and wish me luck.

Just a reminder that Shadow Rider http://www.indyplanet.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=50&products_id=767&osCsid=42b982953d8d0f7a135d38b8a5287feb
If anyone wanted to order one.

Take care and have a great week...

2 comments:

Ron Fortier said...

Yo Larry, it was a great day all around. Folks down in Massachusetts really know how to make us feel welcomed. Here's hoping we do it again real soon. And that the next time we do a show together, you've got copies of Demon Hunter on sale.
Hoorah.

Larry N Young said...

Hey Ron, I had a blast going to my first con and I'm looking forward to the next show in November. The preview copy of Angelica:The Demon Huntress is in the mail and should reach me by Friday the 15th. Man, I can't wait to finally have a copy of that in print, it's been around 2 years in the making for that book.