Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shadow Rider riders on...

Well I'm halfway over a bad cold I've been having and now I can get back to doing the things that need to be done. I receive a few more pencil pages from Pow Rodrix and they all look good so far and the rest of the pages should be coming in soon and I'll post them for you to see.






I also received another colored page to the same story and I thought I would share it with you, the artist name is Pow Rodrix and the artist who did the coloring name is Nephtali Andres Leal Garza.



The script to the second book to Shadow Rider called "Doomsday plus one" will be done soon and I hope to have this book out before the end of summer.

Just a reminder that Shadow Rider and Legends of the Spellbinders are at(http://www.indyplanet.com/) if anyone wanted to order one.


Take care and have a great week...

2 comments:

Ron Fortier said...

These pages look awesome, Larry. Sorry to hear your under the weather.
Get well soon. Have you signed up to be a guest at the Portsmouth show
the 27th of April yet? I'm going to
be at the Boston show on the 13th.
Finally, HAPPY EASTER, amigo.

Larry N Young said...

Thanks Ron and if everything goes right, I'll see you in Portsmouth on April 27th.