Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hight Voltages Comics...

Ka-Blam who I went through for a printer, just e-mailed yesterday and told me that Shadow Rider and Legends of the Spellbinders have been printed and shipped out to me!!! I have them print up a sample book to see what they would looks like and I'll be ordering more by the end of next week. Hopefully Shadow Rider and Legends of the Spellbinders will be added to IndyPlanet very soon. I'll continue to keep you updated on when you can buy them.



Take care and have a great week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very proud of you! I know it seems I haven't been very supportive but I am truly proud of you and everything you've accomplished!...

Larry N Young said...

Thank you Heidi. I don't know if I told you this, but none of this would have happen without you.