Thursday, June 21, 2007

My son reaches another milestone in life on Monday.

Thomas graduated from middle school this Monday and Heidi and I was so very proud of him. I would have posted this on Tuesday, but I had to work until today. I can’t believe how time is flying by and only four more years and he’ll graduate from high school. I think Thomas is growing into a well minded handsome man who someday will take his place in the working world and I hope for the very best from him on whatever he does.




3 comments:

Ron Fortier said...

Ha, watching our kids grow up does make us all feel a little older, heh, Larry? Think about me, my grand daughter Kristi just finished her freshmen year at Noble High. I feel positively ancient. Ha.

Larry N Young said...

I starting to feel my age too. I feel liked I just blink my eyes for a second and in that time, my little baby boy grew into a handsome young man.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of our kids Larry. They are turning out awesome .. in 4 years thomas will be able to be on his own, it breaks my heart to think that. I remember like it was yesterday we were rocking him and taking him to the beach for the first time.
I think we make good babies my love..
and you make a great dad!
love you